This is a picture of my great nephew Jackson C. Briscoe. He is my niece, Kelly's, first child and she is 32 years old. She has been married for several years and never wanted to have children so this is a real blessing for all involved. Especially her mother and father,(my brother and sister in law) their first grandchild. You have to understand that my sister in law is a BIGGGGG picture taker. There must be hundreds of photos already and he is only 8 months old. I don't usually participate in these things so I have to tell you that I'm teaching the lesson in RS tomorrow on visiting teaching and this is my tatic to avoid preparing it.
WTH
10 years ago
3 comments:
Thanks for posting, what a beautiful baby. I am sure she blinks at all the flashing lights.
Yeah, he is pretty spoiled.
Oh, Sorry It's a He. Wow he is beautiful. I should have read more carefully, since he does have a BOY name. :O}
Post a Comment