
So I lead a very boring life! I never know what to blog about because lets be honest, no one wants to hear how many loads of laundry I do in a day. However other people I know do have exciting lives so I will brag/blog about that ;)
The photo above is of the bad guy (on the ground) and the bald cop (my baby brother).
My little brother (father of the babies under the age of one) was the cop who chased down and arrested the Pleasant Grove murderer yesterday, EXCITING!! That is until you think about all that could have gone wrong. What kind of idiot chases a murderer who just shot someone??? He need's to become a teacher.
2 comments:
WOW, you have a famous picture. Did they show this one on the news?
Yeah, I saw this picture on the news. Good job Deb's brother!
Post a Comment