I am getting very excited for girls camp!(Starts Tuesday) In fact I'm packed and everything, my Mom has not even started to pack. She still has a lot to do though since she's the camp director.
My Dad and I got tags for mule deer, I keep telling him I will get a bigger deer than him. We will just have to see.
Lots of Love,
Cassidy
WTH
10 years ago
4 comments:
Oh Cassidy be nice to your mom. Being the camp director is stressful. At least I thought it was the year I did it.
I get to spend some time at our Girl's camp this year. We are going up as a RS presidency for a day to try and show them that RS isn't just a bunch of old ladies who aren't any fun. Maybe I'll have to TP the bishopric tent like Deb did.
So you're a hunter huh, good for you! I went rabbit hunting once with great grandpa and "the boys" (your grandpa and uncles) because I wanted to be a part of things they were doing. Big mistake! I actually shot a rabbit and couldn't stop crying afterwards. Didn't ever want to go again.
How fun to get to have your Mom there! Is this your first year or did you get to go last year? You are going to have so much fun, its one of my favorite things to do, I hope I will get the chance to go when Abby is in YW.
I think that is an awsome idea to have the RS at camp. We have laurels that are terrified to leave YW because they just feel wierd going in with the RS. I heard a statistic when Branden and I were the young single adults leader that 85 percent of peolpe go inactive between the ages of 18 to 25 I don't know how true that is but I don't know how much it helps to only spend one Sunday a month transitioning. Plus how fun for you ;)
I've heard that same statistic a few different times so I inclined to think it is sad but true. Something our ward also does is once a month we have all the YW and leaders come into RS for first part. They join us for the announcements, opening song, prayer and the 5 minute music thingy. Plus we all stand and repeat the YW theme together. That makes me teary eyed every time.
Hey I thought you guys were going to Larry Millers place today. Are you blogging from there?
Post a Comment