Friday, June 20, 2008

This is camp cooking


6 comments:

Jenny Hansen said...

It looks way better than pop tarts too. But I have a trailer--so I don't have any room to talk. I actually made some easy mac in a microwave the last time we went "camping".

Treena said...

Well, this could be convincing as manly camp cooking if you're cover hadn't already been blown. We know you and JR were part of the toaster/pop tart incidence. :-)

D. Kim Hansen said...

If you look real close you will see the pop tarts and the wrappers in the ashes. I'll take my steak medium well - thank you!

Karl said...

This picture was from a camping trip Brett and I did on the 12th and 13th of June this year. There were no toasters or pop tart wrapers involved. No salads...steak and beans....that's it.

Treena said...

steak and beans huh....well I hope you kept the tent flap open....if ya know what I mean.

Liz said...

What kind of steaks are those? They look rather square and even. Probably some special meat you all killed??? I am sure you say delicious; however, I am serious as to what animal.