Hey everyone,
There's a way I can set this up so you are notified by email when a new comment is posted. I have found this helpful since they are coming in fast and furious. You don't have to search through everything to find what is new. I think I am the only one who can make this feature available to everyone since I'm the administrator...at least I think that's true. So let me know if you want me to add this to your email. If so I will add it to the email/gmail I have listed as the one you used to join the blog. I don't think it works for new postings, just new comments.
WTH
10 years ago
10 comments:
Sign Kim and I up. Thanks!
count me in!
OK, I revising this. If you have more than one email tell me which one you want me to use. Or tell me if you want it sent to both of them. If you don't tell me any different I'll use the one on the blog. Confused yet? I am.
Oooops, I guess only ten people can be added at a time. Sorry about that. I have four signed up right now. We can rotate it if more than 10 people are interested.
My hip has has regular phantom vibrations due to the number of notices I recieve from my Crackberry. I think I will pass on having the family blog added to the volume. Thanks anyway.
Kim, I took you off the list for email notification.
Crackberry? Is that because it's addicting like a drug?
Anyone else interested? Don't be shy about wanting the email notification.
There is still room for 7 more emails. We might as well make use of it.....
You can also have up to 10 email addresses entered to receive updates for new postings....it is under settings and emails and blogsend address.
oh...and when you make a comment on a post you can check the box before you publish your comment that says,"email follow-up comments to (your email). That way if you asked a specific question or made a comment that some one might respond to, you will get an email to make sure didn't miss the responses.
Amy, thanks for sharing that. I'm still pretty new at all of this.
So I'll set who ever wants to for the new postings too. It's good to know we can all do it by clicking the box when we publish.
We are a gabby group. I'll, also just check the page and not fill up the mail box. What else does a right made lefty do all day anyway. Thanks, Treena for the offer, I grabbed up quickly for Kim and I, though. I am glad that we are a gabby group and hope that we don't EVER quit.
Post a Comment