Hi everyone! I just love this website. I made one for my side of the family and no one uses it. I told my mom that the Hansen's are a lot more fun. This morning I was running late for my appointment to get my stitches out, and Brenden handed me something wrapped in a paper towel as I was walking out the door. I was confused at first, then he explained that he had made me some toast since I didn't have any time to eat breakfast. It was the sweetest thing ever!! Gwen is still a little fussy from her immunizations yesterday. She is now 15lbs. 6 ozs and 25 inches long. I am going back to work the first of July but I will only be working a couple shifts a week. Hope everyone is having a good day!!
3 comments:
Stitch removal - do tell.
What a cutie! He will make someone a great husband someday.
Glad you don't have to work full time so you will be able to be the kids.
I had a mole that my dermatologist was concerned about on my arm-so he took extra skin out to be safe. I got five stitches underneath and ten on top. If you click on my name, you can get to our Hansen Family News blog where I have a picture of it. (if you like gross stuff)
Post a Comment