So I was informed that it is a hoax by Jenny's brother. I guess he actually tried it. He says they used glow sticks in the bottle, so don't go out wasting any dews. I can't believe something on the internet could actually be a hoax.
If you'd like to add an event to our family calendar follow these simple instructions! 1. go to www.30boxes.com 2. sign in using: email address- welives08@gmail.com password-hansencal 3. enter event and date in the box at the top of the calendar ex. Mike's bday 7/2/2008 (put the current year on birthdays and then on the prompt you can enter the birth year) 4. click add and log out....it will automatically update on the calendar at the bottom of this blog!
7 comments:
that is cool...I have to try that, the kids will think I'm a genius
Wow! This stuff many of the Hansens drink has got to be good for you. Maybe a new way to prep. for a colonoscopy?
I'm taking that up to girls camp in a couple weeks, right after we do the coke and mento's bomb we'll make glow sticks.
I think it should get a few sister's attention in RS don't ya think? I'll probably get called into the bishop's office.
Na, that's how you can decide weather or not to toilet paper the Bishopric. If you get in trouble its a must but I think they will be impressed.
So I was informed that it is a hoax by Jenny's brother. I guess he actually tried it. He says they used glow sticks in the bottle, so don't go out wasting any dews.
I can't believe something on the internet could actually be a hoax.
Aw crap, there goes my Relief Society lesson. Who can you trust if not the internet ;-) I may have to try it anyway just to see for myself.
In the mean time maybe I can go with the coke and Mento's bomb instead.
So Leshel I've heard of that but don't really know what happens. Could you enlighten me on that?
Post a Comment